Building your Community
Published by Anthony McNamee on 29th January 2016.
Club Ballyholland now includes camogie registration fees. If you have already paid juvenile registration fees for either code, and would like to now join Club Ballyholland instead, please chat to Joe Murphy or Anthony McNamee.
What is Club Ballyholland?
In the 10 years since its inception, Club Ballyholland has been directly responsible for raising over £150,000 towards the club’s development schemes.
Without question, it is the single most important form of fundraising available to the club. Put simply, the stand we sit in, the changing facilies we prepare in, and the comfortable modern club rooms in which we host events, functions and parties, would all still be little more than sketches on someone’s notebook if this scheme did not exist.
In providing us a guaranteed income, it is always the difference between getting a bank loan and a raised eyebrow.
So Why Relaunch?
Standing still? Not us.
Visit the clubrooms and have a look at the architects’s drawings that have been positioned in the main hall. It’s an ambitious plan, and we won’t do it all overnight. But we will be doing it.
- A new full-size, floodlit playing field to complement Fr Lynch Park.
- A 4G, floodlit training field.
- A 4G warm-up area on the old Kieran Sands Park.
- Extended parking.
- Improved access from the Innisfree Park to the club’s facilities, and to the Community Centre.
The first project is the new playing field. Every member of Ballyholland knows how much it is needed. We can make this happen much more quickly with your support.
With just 60 new Club Ballyholland members, we could deliver phase 1 without the need for any further fundraising.
You can be a part of it.
For just £20 a month, not only can you claim the satisfaction that comes from knowing that you are directly supporting the deveolopment of YOUR club, YOUR community, but you will enjoy:
- Immediate full membership of the club.
- All juvenile football membership fees your family are waived.
- Complimentary access to all Ballyholland games at Fr Lynch Park.
- A complimentary line each week in the club lotto.
- A ballot for the members only draw, held each December, for a prize of £1,000.
How to Join
All you need are your bank details.
Then see Anthony McNamee, Mickey-John Keenan, Philip Murtagh or Joe Murphy Snr.
They’ll even provide the pen.